Astro Pneumatic 930 Mini Reciprocating Pneumatic Air Saw
- Great for auto shop applications, such as mufflers, repairs, and exhaust work
- Cuts aluminum, plastic, fiberglass, and sheet metal easily
- Make detailed cuts on flat and uneven surfaces
- Operates at a surprising 9,000 BPM when at 90-120 PSI
- 9-1/4" long
- Suggested replacement for the Astro Pneumatic 129TW
Scissors are good if you want to cut rather vague shapes in paper, but if you want to make a detailed design, what would you use? If you are having a similar problem working with aluminum, plastic, fiberglass, or sheet metal, the best solution would be the Mini Reciprocating Pneumatic Air Saw from Astro. Especially if you work with cars, you know that results are everything. The saw is as efficient at cutting through the aforementioned materials (even on curved and uneven surfaces) as an X-Acto knife through paper. The 930 is only 9-1/4" in length, yet it puts out a surprising 9,000 BPM, strong enough to power you through muffler work, exhaust work, and a multitude of other applications. Astro should be the first name you go to when you need a quality pneumatic tool.
The 930 includes:
- One (1) Astro Pneumatic Reciprocating Air Saw
- Weight: 1.76 lbs
- Piston Stroke: 1/4"
- Air Pressure: 90-120 PSI, 9,000 BPM
- Avg. Air Consumption: 4 CFM
- Length: 9-1/4"
- Air Hose ID Size: 1/4"