Bahco 23-30 30" Replacement Bow Saw Blade
The 23-30 includes:
- 1x Bahco 23-30 30" Replacement Bow Saw Blade
- Raker tooth design for cutting green wood
- 29" (736.6mm) center to center on the outer holes
- 28" (711.2mm) center to center on the inner holes
- Heat treated tempered teeth
- High frequency induction hardened tooth points stay sharp
BAHCO 30" Replacement Bow Saw Blade is designed to cut through green wood. This blade is rust prevention treated and is packed in an individual sleeve printed with graphically illustrated text for correct blade selection.
- Brand: Bacho
- Model: 23-30
- MPN: 23-30
- UPC: 7311518003869
- Type: Bow Saw Blade
- Tooth Design: Raker
- Center to Center Outer Hole Distance: 29"
- Center to Center Inner Hole Distance: 28"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bahco 23-30 30" Replacement Bow Saw Blade
You can put your chainsaw on Craig's List
By Bob from Whidbey Island, WA on October 2, 2015
With a 30" frame, I zip through 6-8" diameter logs in a very few strokes, and through 4" logs like a machete through a dandelion stem. When felling, I make a horizontal cut about 3" deep on a 8" tree, take the notch out with a couple of swipes with my Plumb axe, and make a back cut to fell the tree. It is easier, more quiet, and nearly as fast as a chainsaw. It is a nice peaceful way to fell a tree, and not be buying Ethanol free gas, 2 cycle oil, and bar oil.