Bahco 23-30 30" Replacement Bow Saw Blade
The 23-30 includes:
- 1x Sandvik / Bahco 23-30 30" Replacement Bowsaw Blade
- Raker tooth design for cutting green wood
- 29" (736.6mm) center to center on the outer holes
- 28" (711.2mm) center to center on the inner holes
- Heat treated tempered teeth
- High frequency induction hardened tooth points stay sharp
- Brand: Bacho
- Model: 23-30
- MPN: 23-30
- UPC: 7311518003869
- Tooth Design: Raker
- Center to Center Outer Hole Distance: 29"
- Center to Center Inner Hole Distance: 28"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bahco 23-30 30" Replacement Bow Saw Blade
You can put your chainsaw on Craig's List
By Bob from Whidbey Island, WA on October 2, 2015
With a 30" frame, I zip through 6-8" diameter logs in a very few strokes, and through 4" logs like a machete through a dandelion stem. When felling, I make a horizontal cut about 3" deep on a 8" tree, take the notch out with a couple of swipes with my Plumb axe, and make a back cut to fell the tree. It is easier, more quiet, and nearly as fast as a chainsaw. It is a nice peaceful way to fell a tree, and not be buying Ethanol free gas, 2 cycle oil, and bar oil.