Bench Dog 10-001 Blade Loc
- Holds the blade of a 10" table saw securely when making blade changes
- Firmly grips the blade while protecting the blade's teeth (and your hands)
- Now in safety orange color
- Replaces the scrap wood and double wrench methods of blade changing
- Fits most 10" table saws
- Made in the USA
- Our suggested replacement for the Bosch BL100
Even though there are a few high quality general purpose blades on the market, wood-workers recognize the need to match their blade with specific applications. This means they no longer leave one blade on the saw for the life of the blade. Moreover, today's blades have higher rake angles, delicate carbide tips, and special coatings. All of these factors contribute to a superior cut and a blade that lasts and lasts. In fact, frequent blade changes may pose the biggest threat to your blade's health. Blade-Loc was designed with this in mind. To use, unplug the saw, raise the blade for easy access to the arbor nut, and place Blade-Loc over the blade. Light pressure with your hand and the tool's unique design prevent the blade from rotating while you use the table saw's wrench to loosen or tighten the arbor nut. While in position, incidental contact between the wrench and the blade's teeth is eliminated, and there is no risk of nicks and cuts to your hands.
Additionally, there is no need to remove the factory blade guard.
The 10-001 includes:
- One (1) Bench Dog 10-001 Blade Loc