Bench Dog 10-025 Push-Loc Offset Push Stick
- Offset handle gets your right hand out of harm's way, improves line-of-sight visibility, and allows your hand to clear the blade guard.
- Ergonomic "no-slip" grip has the best feel.
- Special handle geometry keeps Push-Loc parallel to your rip fence throughout the entire cut.
- Rear tail hook secures Push-Loc to your work piece.
- Rubber sole helps prevent slippage and won't mar your work piece.
- Exclusive docking station keeps Push-Loc upright, always ready for use.
We designed our revolutionary new Push-Loc from the ground up, starting with its docking station. A push stick isn't doing much good if you cant find it! Our exclusive docking station keeps Push-Loc upright, always ready for use. Now, grabbing your push stick on the go is no longer a problem. The docking station is also a handy pencil tray, and it even holsters up to two tape measures! The next goal was to make our push stick safer, more visible, and less likely to get caught on the blade guard. Furthermore, it had to work on router tables and jointers too. Push-Loc's patented offset handle accomplishes all these goals. It gets your hands out of harms way, improves line-of-sight visibility, and allows your hand to easily clear the blade guard. On router tables the offset works by preventing your hand from scraping the table top. The soft rubber sole helps prevent slippage, and the rear tail hook keeps Push-Loc secured to your workpiece.
The 10-025 includes:
- Bench Dog 10-025 Push-Loc Offset Push Stick