Bench Dog 40-011 Feather-Loc Multi-Purpose Featherboard
Bench Dog 40-011 2-Piece (Pair) Feather-Loc Multi-Purpose Featherboard
- High tech polymer specially formulated to maintain its original shape
- Fits 1/4" T-Slots (Purchase 2 10-012 adapters to use with other sizes)
- Unique miter gauge slot allows quick removal; perfect for router tables, shapers, band saws, and table saws
- Easy set-up feature; reduces kickback, binding, lifting, and bent blades
- High tech polymer ensures it will maintain its original shape
- Advanced design means no marring to your workpiece
- Recommended Replacement for the BENFL200
On the table saw, it's a featherboard with lots of travel. A unique miter gauge slot adapter allows Feather-Loc to be quickly removed from the saw without altering its setting. Feather-Loc is the first ever featherboard to include an easy set feature. No more tedious trial and error set ups. Simply place your wood under the shorter set-up feather, and tighten the knobs (included).
The 40-011 includes:
- One (1) Pair of Two (2) Bench Dog 40-011 Feather-Loc Multi-Purpose Featherboards
- Essential for holding the stock against the guide fence.
- Perfect for router tables, shapers, band saws, and table saws.
- Reduces kickback, binding, lifting, and bent blades.
- Fits ALL Bench Dog router tables and fences.
- Promotes smooth, chatter-free cuts, and safer operation.
- Fits most aftermarket router table fences with t-slots.
- Large t-knobs for easy adjustment and strong clamping pressure.
- Exclusive setup feather makes adjusting the tension fast, easy, andrepeatable.
For router tables, we offer these adapters in pairs (40-011). All Bench Dog router tables have t-slots on the table and fence, which will accept the Feather-Locs. If your own table is not equipped with a t-track, but has a miter track, purchase the slot adapter separately. Your router table's fence must have a t-track to use Feather-Loc.