Bench Dog 40-102 ProMax Cast Iron Router Extension
- Expand your table saw's versatility by adding this industrial grade router table in place of the extension wing
- ProMAX is perfect for shops where space is tight and when increased table depth is a must
- An added benefit is the additional miter slot to the left of your saw blade - perfect for crosscut sled use
- It also gives you a 1/4" T-slot for mounting accessories like our Feather-Loc featherboards on the table
- Dual fence slot configuration lets you rotate the fence and work from either side of the table to maximize surface area
- The table comes with a 28" ProFence, a heavy-duty one-piece aluminum frame that is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring that your ProFence is flat, true and square
- Does not include router plate, click here to find the plate number for your router
- We stock a wide variety of insert plates to fit most manufacturer's routers
This item does not include a router plate.
The 40-102 includes:
- One (1) Bench Dog Router Extension
- One (1) 28" ProFence
- One (1) Mounting Hardware
- Table width: 27"
- Table depth: 16"
- Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Ship weight: 55 lbs.
The Benchdog 40-102 will fit almost any cast iron top table saw with a 27" deep table, 1-1/2" Thick and Right Tilt. If you are not mounting this to a tablesaw, this will mount to a Bench Dog stand and cabinet. The opening on the 40-102 measures 8-1/4" x 11-3/4".
Overall Rating for Bench Dog 40-102 ProMax Cast Iron Router Extension
By Fred from NH on February 23, 2012
Pros:Nice flat surface, added mass damps vibration, adds a few more inches to my saw table. Appears to be a quality casting. Router table goes without saying, has been immediately useful.
Cons:Re-mounting the saw on-off switch was kind of a pain. All they need to do is add a hole to the table for the existing switch location. Delta table saws are pretty common. I drilled a new hole in my aluminum fence hardware because it was easier to do with a hand drill.
The fence T handles are pretty much useless as delivered unless you don't mind reaching under the table with a pair of pliers every time you need to make an adjustment. There are grooves in the casting to retain a bolt head, but likely a different size, the ones included spin. I will make something to fix this, but they should be supplied with the package - perhaps a washer with the ends bent over will be enough to fill the gaps.