Bench Dog 40-150 ProLift Router Lift Adjustment System
- No other router lift has faster linear motion
- Adjustment accuracy is .001" with the naked eye!
- Direct drive: no sloppy belts, chains, or gears
- Raise the collet above the table for easy bit changes of any size!
- Precision ground steel plate and rings
- Nickel-plated for long life and corrosion resistance
- Fits All Bench Dog router tables, including ProTop Contractor
- Aluminum housing with built-in cooling fins
You'll love this lift's range, speed and accuracy! With 0.001" adjustment resolution, it allows for absolute precision with the naked eye. Enjoy unmatched linear motion speed and convenient features. Raise the collet above the table for easy bit changes of any size. And with heavy-duty bronze bushings and a nickel-plated surface finish, the ProLift is designed to withstand demanding daily use. Integral fins keep your router running cool, while the direct-drive mechanism eliminates the complication and slop associated with belts, chains and gears. Compatible with ALL Bench Dog Router Tables (and all NEW Rockler Router Tables). If you're looking for a powerful lift that moves faster and lasts longer, this is it!
The 40-150 includes:
- One (1) Bench Dog 40-150 ProLift Router Adjustment System
- One (1) Plastic Insert Ring
- Plate size: 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4''
- Plastic insert ring with 1-1/2" opening
- Vertical travel: 5.5" (varies slightly w/ installation)
- Height adjuster: 0-1/8 scale, 0.0025" increments
- Included tools: speed wrench/socket/fine adjuster
- Empty weight: 22 lbs