Bessey KR3.531 31" K-Body Woodworking Bar Clamp
- Incredible everyday clamp force of 1,500 lbs. along with Steel jaws encased in super-polyamide
- Cold drawn profiled steel rail
- Keeps head from moving due to a patented locking system won't let go
- Large parallel jaws will grip large objects and distribute even pressure
- 30% larger parallel clamping surface than previous K-Body clamps
- Replaceable protection caps for delicate surfaces
- Easily convert to spreader without tools
- REVOTM design exerts 25% more clamping force than original K Body
Recommended Replacement for the BSYK3531
The KR3.531 includes:
- One (1) Bessey 31" K-Body Woodworking Clamp
- Throat Depth: 3-3/4"
- Clamping Capacity: 31"
- Clamping Force: 1500 lbs
- Approx. Weight: 6.5 lbs
Importance of a well desgined Clamping Handle on your Parallel Clamp
The bar clamp handle must be designed to fit the hand of the woodworker. The Bessey 31" KR3.531 allows your hand to have a positive grip, yet feel comfortable when turning. Think of how many times you turn the clamp adjustment handle, why not have a large handle that is designed to be comfortable, turn after turn.