Bora 531012 12" Try Square
- Patented support ledge helps keep the tool square and flat on the surface of the work piece
- Molded polymer handle offers extended life and increased accuracy
- Preset miter positions stop at 22.5, 45, 67.5 and 90 degrees
- Great choice for assembly work
Make work quick of all your assembly projects with the Bora 531012 12" Try Square. This simple but incredibly useful tool features a patented support ledge that keeps the tool square on the work piece, improving accuracy and productivity. The molded polymer handle is designed to help keep the tool true and accurate for years to come, and the preset miter positions mean you can get the measurements and marks you need quickly. Tools-Plus carries a full line of measuring and marking devices, all sold with our rock solid 110% Price Match Guarantee.
The 531012 includes:
- One (1) Bora 12" Try Square