Bora 541050 50" Wide Track Clamp Edge
- Offers you an instant and accurate straight cutting edge when using your power tool
- Simple clamping mechanism holds the unit tightly on even thicker stocks
- Wide 3-3/8" clamp body is made from extruded aircraft aluminum and is rigid enough to stand up to even the highest amount of pressure without bowing
- Soft grip clamping surfaces offer a tight grip without the risk of marring your stock edges
- Oversized clamping handle makes it easy to engage and release the tool
- Integrated T-slots accept the head of a standard 1/4" bolt and allow you to easily attach shop accessories
- Bora limited lifetime warranty
When you need to make long straight cuts in sheet goods, your options have previously been to either cut freehand or to use a straight edge and separate clamp set up. With the Bora 541050 50" Wide Track Clamp Edge, you can now make those long straight cuts with a single tool. The 541050 features a rigid aluminum body and 2 integrated clamping mechanisms that allow it to be clamped securely to the stock. Use it with your jigsaw, router, circular saw and more. The possibilities are almost endless, and the one handed clamping mechanism makes it easy to readjust the clamp in between cuts. The body features 2 t-tracks that accept the head of a 1/4" bolt so you can easily attach jigs and accessories, and the wide profile means even more stability and cut consistency.
The 541050 includes:
- 1x Bora 50" Wide Track Clamp Edge
UPC - 814000011986
BORA Clamp Edge: Clamping Straight-Edge Tool Guide
Overall Rating for Bora 541050 50" Wide Track Clamp Edge
Bora 50" Clamping Straightedge Saw Guide
By grandbob from San Antone on September 18, 2014
Pros:Straight, straight, straight. Easy use clamp and won't slip once set.
Cons:Can't think of any.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Bora 50 inch edge clamp
By Stephen Krockta from Taunton,MA on April 5, 2012
Pros:EASY TO USE