Bora 541100 100" Wide Track Clamp Edge
- 100" straight edge clamp allows you to rip the full length of a 4x8 sheet
- Rigid aluminum body resists bending and buckling and keeps your cut straight and true
- Integrated T-track fits the head of a standard 1/4" bolt and allows you to attach various shop accessories
- Large clamping handle makes it easy to engage and disengage the clamp
- Use for woodworking, carpentry, cabinet making and more
- Bora limited lifetime warranty
Straight edges are a great way to improve your accuracy and speed up repetitive cutting tasks, and the Bora 541100 100" Wide Track Clamp Edge is by far the most versatile straight edge available on the market today. It features2 integrated clamping elements that hold the stock firmly and keep the edge right where you need it throughout the cut. It features a single handed clamping handle that makes it easy to adjust the edge from cut to cut, and the clamping pads have a soft face that prevents marring of the stock. When you're ready to cut at an angle, simply pivot the clamping elements up to 22.5 deg and get 'r done. The wide aluminum guide features integrated t- tracks that allow you to attach a multitude of jigs and accessories for even more versatility.
This item is only sold at our store in Waterbury, CT.
This is usually because it:
- ...is too heavy
- ...is too long
- ...is too flimsy
- ...has a history of being damaged during transport
The 541100 includes:
- One (1) Bora 100" Wide Track Clamp Edge