Bosch 11247 1-9/16'' Spline Rotary Hammer
- Dual mode operation offers both rotary and hammer modes to attack a wider variety of projects
- Heavy duty chuck accepts spline and hex bit and offers quick, tool-free bit changes
- Front handle rotates 360 degrees so you can get the best grip and most control possible
- Modular cord and brush system makes servicing the tool quick and easy
- Integrated clutch design helps reduce torque reaction on the tool
- 3,000 BPM allows the tool to power through the toughest materials with ease
Designed to work with spline shank bits and accessories, the Bosch 11247 Spline Combination Hammer will help you make quick work of the toughest stone and concrete drilling jobs. Tool-free bit changes and automatic bit locking help to increase productivity and ease of use, and the integrated clutch helps reduce torque reaction on the tool, reduce the torque felt by your hands and arms. No matter how tough the tool is, servicing and maintaining it is an essential element to increasing tool life. The 11247 features a unique modular service design that allows technicians to quickly and easily replace brushes and cords if needed. The 360 degree position handle offers complete control during the toughest drilling operations and reduces the fatigue that is often felt by the operator when using this type of tool, and the integrated clutch design helps to further reduce vibration and tool torque reaction.
The 11247 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer - 11247
- One (1) Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 062
- One (1) Carrying Case - 3 605 438 536
- Amperage: 10
- Cord Length: 12
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 5.2
- Length: 17.25"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-9/16
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit: 2-1/2
- No Load BPM: 3000
- No Load RPM: 400
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 1/2 - 1-3/8"
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 13.6