Bosch 11255VSR 1" SDS-Plus BULLDOG Xtreme Rotary Hammer
- Offers 3 powerful modes: rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only for complete versatility
- Chisel rotates and locks into 36 preset positions for the perfect working angle
- Patented cord turret design allows the cord to pivot rather than pull and increases cord life dramatically
- Rotating brush plate offers consistent power levels in both forward and reverse
- Comfortable D-handle offers complete control and less fatigue, especially when drilling over head
- Variable speed trigger for complete control and increased accuracy
- SDS-Plus chuck transfers more power to the bit and offers quick, tool-free bit changes
- Our suggested replacement for the Bosch 11224VSR
Hammer drills are great for tackling relatively small drilling projects in softer materials, but for high capacity drilling in tough, brittle materials, a full sized rotary hammer is your best choice. The Bosch 11255VSR 1" SDS-Plus D-Handle Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer features 3 modes of operation that will allow you to tackle drilling and fastening projects in stone, masonry, brick and other tough materials. It's perfect for drilling holes in footings and foundations, and the rotating chisel allows you to lock into 36 different preset positions to achieve the most efficient working angle possible. The variable speed trigger gives you all the precision you need to work as efficiently as possible, and the 360 degree rotating side handle keeps the tool under control even during the most difficult drilling operations. Even if you use the 11255VSR for extended periods of time, Bosch has incorporated a comfortable D-handle and a vibration reducing clutch to reduce the fatigue and discomfort often associated with operating a rotary hammer.
The 11255VSR includes:
- One (1) Bosch 1" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - 11255VSR
- One (1) Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 141
- One (1) Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010
- One (1) Carrying Case - 1 615 438 396
- Amperage: 7.5
- Certifications: UL
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 2.2
- Length: 17-1/4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4" - 1"
- No Load BPM: 0 - 5,800
- No Load RPM: 0 - 1,300
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16" - 5/8"
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 6.7