Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- Category leading power to weight ratio makes this one of the most sought after rotary hammers on the market today
- Advanced vibration control technology helps reduce user discomfort and fatigue
- Turbo Power design offers up to a 20% output increase in hammer mode
- Maintains constant speed under load for smoother and more accurate drilling
- SDS-Max chuck offers quick one handed bit changes for increased productivity
- Indicator light alerts you to when service is needed on the tool
- Swiveling cord turret prevents kinking and twisting to increase cord life dramatically
- Chisel locks and rotates into 12 positions for added drilling efficiency
With one of the best power to weight ratios in its class, the Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers you all the power you need to tackle tough drilling jobs, but without the weight and clumsiness associated with many other rotary hammers. Weighing in at less than 15lbs, this hammer can put out a whopping 8.1 ft-lbs of impact energy and power through all types of masonry and concrete. The one hand SDS-Max system allows you to change bits quickly on the fly without stopping to fuss with a wrench or chuck tool, a nice feature when you're working on a high volume job. Rotary hammers have traditionally been associated with excessive vibration and use fatigue, but Bosch has gone the extra mile to design this tool to be not only powerful, but easy to use. The Active Vibration Control system reduces vibration right at the hammer mechanism, so it takes less of a toll on your arms and hands. And the ergonomic handle design offers the all day comfort and control that professionals insist upon. Use a Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer once and we're sure you'll agree that it's one of the most powerful and user-friendly rotary hammers on the market today.
The 11264EVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch 1-5/8" SDS-max Rotary Hammer - 11264EVS
- One (1) 360 degree Auxilliary Side Handle w/ Depth Stop
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Amperage: 13.0
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 7.4 Ft. Lbs. / 8.1 (turbo)
- Length: 18"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4-1/8"
- No Load BPM: 1,700-2,900
- No Load RPM: 170-340
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 14.3