Bosch 11265EVS 1-5/8'' Spline Rotary Hammer
- Pneumatic impact mechanism offers increased driving force while reducing vibration
- High power and low weight, the best power to weight ratio in its class
- Rotating front handle for complete control, even when working at difficult angles
- Constant response motor circuitry helps maintain speeds throughout the operation
- Variable speed dial allows you to match the power to the task, increasing efficiency and reducing excessive motor wear
- Integrated overload protection and patented service modules mean less maintenance and longer tool life
- One handed, tool-free bit changes get you back up and running quickly and reduce downtime
- Active Vibration ControlTM - Vibration reduction
The Bosch 11265EVS 1-5/8'' Spline Rotary Hammer offers one of the best power to weight ratios in its class, meaning you get all the power of a heavier tool in a more lightweight and maneuverable package. If you've ever used a rotary hammer for an extended period of time, you know how important both tool power and tool weight are. More power means you get the job done quicker, and less weight means the tool takes less of a toll on your body. At just 15.1lbs, the 11265EVS puts out 8.1 ft-lbs. of impact energy, so it can power through the toughest drilling tasks with ease, and the anti-vibration technology and advanced ergonomic help to further decrease long usage fatigue. Add to that ease of serviceability and tool-less bit changes, and you've truly got yourself a powerhouse of a tool that won't break your bank.
The 11265EVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch 1-5/8" Spline Rotary Hammer - 11265EVS
- One (1) 360 degree Auxiliary Side Handle w/ Depth Stop
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Amperage: 13.0
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 7.4 Ft. Lbs. / 8.1 (turbo)
- Length: 18"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4-1/8"
- No Load BPM: 1,700-2,900
- No Load RPM: 170-340
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 15.1