Bosch 1618EVS Fixed Base Electronic D-Handle Router
Bosch 1618EVS 2.25 HP Fixed Base Electronic D-Handle Router
- Soft start and stop electronics helps reduce the burning and chipping often associated with used a router
- Precision centering design makes it easier to keep the router on the cutline when using templates and jigs and at any depth
- Micro-fine and coarse depth adjustments on base allow you to easily set the depth of cut accurately
- 2" sub base opening accepts larger router bit sizes
- Advanced motor circuitry helps maintain a consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results every time
- Ergonomic D-handle combines with a reversible auxiliary knob to give you total control of the tool at any angle
- Adjustable sub-base allows you to precisely center the bit for increases accuracy
Power through the toughest routing jobs confidently with the Bosch 1618EVS 2.25HP Fixed Base Electronic D-Handle Router. The d-handle design offers you complete control over the powerful 2.25HP motor, and the advanced Constant Response Circuitry assures a consistent motor speed throughout the duration of the cut. Professional users will appreciate not only the power that this router offers, but also the comfort and ergonomics that are built in to it. The D-handle design combines with a removable and reversible auxiliary handle to offer increased control and all day comfort, and the variable speed setting will allow you to set the router to the exact speed needed for the job. You don't settle for anything less than perfection in your finished product, so don't settle for anything less than a perfect router; trust the Bosch 1618EVS 2.25HP Fixed Base Electronic D-Handle Router to give you the results you need the first time, every time.
The 1618EVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch 2.25 HP Fixed Base Electronic D-Handle Router
- One (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 283
- One (1) 1/2" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 284
- One (1) 16mm Shaft Wrench -- 2 610 991 388
- One (1) 24mm Collet Nut Wrench -- 2 610 992 417
- One (1) Chip Shield -- 2 610 991 389
- Amperage: 12
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Base Opening: 3-3/4"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8mm
- Cord Lenth: 10'
- Max. Motor HP: 2.25
- No Load RPM: 8,000-25,000
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Subbase Opening: 2"
- Weight (lbs.): 8.2