Bosch 1677M Worm Drive Circular Saw
Bosch 1677M 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Worm drive design offers enhanced power transfer and consistent cutting speeds
- Left side blade position for increased visibility of the cut line
- Rear soft grip handle and top grip for total control and accuracy
- Precision foot plate manufactured from durable magnesium alloy
- Anti-snag blade guard keeps the saw moving smoothly through the thickest materials
- Oversized adjustment levers for quick and smooth bevel and depth adjustments
- 50 degree total bevel capacity and positive 45 degree bevel stop
The classic circular saw design has remained largely unchanged for years due to its simplicity and efficiency. With the 1677M Worm Drive Circular Saw, Bosch takes the classic circular saw design to the next level and beyond with an advanced worm drive gear box and left side blade position. Offering enhanced view of the cut line and complete control over the tool, the Bosch 1677M Worm Drive Circular Saw will provide quick and accurate cuts every time and it sports and bevy of advanced features that make it perfect for the discerning professional. The sturdy magnesium footplate will resist corrosion and warping and stay accurate for years to come, and the rear d-handle will give you the control you need to cut once and only once. Perfect for framing and remodeling work, this saw will provide you with the professional results you need for years to come.
The 1677M includes:
- One (1) Bosch 7-1/4" Worm Drive Construction Saw w/ Direct Connect - 1677MD
- One (1) 24-Tooth Carbide Blade - WD724B
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Blade Diameter: 7 -1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-3/8"
- No Load RPM: 4,400
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 14