Bosch 1773AK 5" Concrete Surfacing Grinder w/ case
- Powerful surface grinder designed to attack the toughest grinding tasks
- 5/8" 11 spindle accepts most popular sizes of accessories
- Tough epoxy coated windings protect internal working from dust and debris
- Double insulated design is UL listed and complies to all OSHA standards
- Bosch's Constant Response Circuitry design offers soft starts and consistent speeds under load
- Integrated overload protection prevents damage to motor and windings
- Fully sealed switch design resists dust and debris
Designed for handling the toughest concrete and surface grinding work, the Bosch 1773AK 5" Concrete Surfacing Grinder is a serious tool for serious work. It features a powerful 10AMP motor that puts out a mind-bending 11,000RPM to make quick work of almost any surface grinding job. The double sealed ball bearing and sealed switch resist the dust and debris that can potentially bring your tool to its knees. The switch also features a lock on/off feature, allowing you to continuously grind with the greatest of ease. Bosch's Constant Response Circuitry means that the grinder will better maintain a consistent speed throughout the job. The 1773AK is just as durable inside as it is on the outside. With epoxy coated filed windings and a ServiceMinder maintenance indicator, this grinder is sure to offer long service life and superior results every time. Recommended for stone shops, pavement work, graffiti eradication and removing stubborn paint.
The 1773AK includes:
- One (1) Bosch 5" Concrete Surfacing Grinder
- One (1) Auxiliary Handle
- One (1) Flange Kit
- One (1) Spanner Wrench
- One (1) 5" Diamond Cup Wheel
- One (1) set of 3 Extra Brush Rings
- One (1) Carrying Case
- One (1) Vacuum Adapter
- Amperage: 10
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 13.75"
- Weight: 5.95 lbs.