Bosch 3727DEVS 6" Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander/Polisher
- Heavy duty variable speed motor provides all the power you need to attack a wide variety of projects
- Random orbit pad action offers increased material removal and swirl free results
- Integrated dust extraction pulls dust from the pad and into the microfiber dust canister
- Microcellular back pad flexes and forms to the soft contours of your work piece
- Pad dampening system works while you work to reduce swirl marks
- Advanced motor circuitry maintains consistent sander speeds throughout the operation
- Multi-position handles provide the perfect amount of grip and control at almost any angle
- Uses standard 6" hook and loop sanding discs that are widely available
Putting the finishing touches on your work can be the most rewarding part of any woodworking project. The Bosch 3727DEVS Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander/Polisher makes it quick and easy to get the high quality results that will give you a finished product you can be proud of. The pad of the 3727DEVS acts in both and orbital and rotating motion, similar to the natural motion of hand sanding, and this helps produce swirl-free, smooth results with less effort. The soft start motor control prevents burning and scratching during start-up, and Bosch's constant response circuitry assures consistent motor speeds throughout the operation. This sander is designed to be both versatile and comfortable to use, and the multi-position handle design allows you to get just the right grip you need to work efficiently with less fatigue.
The 3727DEVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch 6" Electronic Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander/Polisher
- One (1) Pad Wrench; 5mm Hex - 1 907 950 006
- One (1) Soft Backing Pad - RS031
- One (1) Microfilter Dust Canister - RS026
- One (1) Sanding Disc
- Amperage: 3.3
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Disc Size: 6" (150mm)
- Eccentric Offset: 5/64" (2mm)
- Height: 5.25"
- Length: 12"
- No Load OPM: 4,500-12,000
- Rating: 120 V
- Weight (lbs.): 5.2
- Working Length: 6"