Bosch 4310 Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw
Bosch 4310 10" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- A professional grade miter saw that's perfect for almost any type of construction or trim work
- 15 AMP motor offers plenty of power to handle the thickest and hardest stock
- Bevel lock lever and range selector are positioned at the front of the saw for easy adjustments without having to reach
- 22-3/4" base features integrated extensions to support material up to 37-1/4" long
- Micro-fine miter adjustments allow you to make more precise miter settings outside of the pre-set detents
- Electric brake offers immediate stops, handy when making repeated cuts
- 4"x10" Speed-Track sliding fences make setting up bevel cuts quick and easy
Construction and trim workers of all kinds will appreciate the quality and accuracy of this Bosch 4310 10" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw. The quantity of advanced features it possesses will assure professional results. The up-front controls make it easy to set the bevel and range, no need to strain to adjust your cut behind the saw. The Bosch exclusive "Wedge and Slot" detent system means years of accurate cuts, and when you need that extra bit of versatility, the detent override allows you to make micro-fine bevel adjustments. The bevel and miter scales are bright and easy to read, so you can get the measurements and settings you need quickly. The 4310's large 21" aluminum table offers extensions to handle material up to 37-1/4" long. Cutting quality miters is all about accuracy and repeatability, and the Bosch 4310 10" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw offers all the repeatable accuracy you'll need to tackle just about any project.
The 4310 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 10" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- One (1) Dust Bag
- One (1) Premium 60-Tooth Thin-Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade
- One (1) Tool-Free Verticle Work Clamp
- One (1) Wrench Set
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- At 0/0 Max Height =: 3-5/8" x 12"
- At 45/0 Max Height =: 2" x 12"
- At 45/45 Max Height =: 1-1/4" x 8-1/2"
- Base Molding - Against Fence: 3-5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: 47° left and 46° right
- Bevel Stops: 0°, 33.9°, 45° left and right
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Crown Molding - Angled Against Fence: 6"
- Crown Molding - Laying Flat: 31.6° stops up to 10-1/4"
- Height: 19"
- Length: 37-1/4"
- Max. Tool HP: 3.0
- Miter Detents: 10
- No Load RPM: 4,800
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 55