Bosch 5312 Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw
Bosch 5312 12" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- The perfect saw for finish and trim work of all kinds
- Bevel lock and range selector knobs are located up front for quick adjustments without having to reach around the saw
- 4-1/2" tall sliding fences increase crown cutting capacity and offer professional levels of accuracy
- Preset bevel detents at 31.6 and 33.9 deg. for fast and accurate crown cuts
- Bevel and miter scales are large and easy to read, reducing setup and adjustment time
- Wedge and slot miter detent design prevents the wear and sloppiness associated with worn out detents
- Integrated length stop allows for quick and accurate repeatable cuts
- Detent override system allows for quick free-hand cuts on the fly
When doing fine finish and trim work there's very little margin for error, and the smallest variation can lead to major eyesores. The Bosch 5312 12" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw is one of the most accurate saws on the market today and it features a slew of design innovations that will help make your fine finish work as fine as it can be. We especially like the upfront bevel lock and range control knobs, no more reaching around the back of the saw to make adjustments. The 4-1/2" tall speed track fences offer increased crown cutting capacity for those bigger jobs, and the preset bevel detents at 31.6 and 33.9 degrees mean you can setup and cut your crowns faster than ever before. Most quality miter saws are accurate right out of the box; the problem is how accurate they are after 100's or 1000's of uses. Typically, miter detents begin to wear and get sloppy, reducing accuracy dramatically. Bosch has addressed this concern by incorporating a wedge and slot detent system on the 5312 that will resist wear and keep this saw cutting accurately for years to come.
The 5312 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 12" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw w/ Upfront Controls and Range Selector Knob
- One (1) 60T Thin-Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade
- One (1) Wrench Set
- One (1) Tool-Free Verticle Work Clamp - MS1226
- One (1) Dust Bag
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: -2° to 47°
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Description: 10? Worksite Table Saw with Digital Rip Fence and Gravity-RiseTM Wheeled Stand
- Dimensions: 39.13 x 30 x 20.9
- Max. Motor HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,650
- Weight (lbs.): Saw - 60 lbs. (with Stand 99 lbs.)
- Working Length: Table Top dimensions 29" x 21-1/2"