Bosch AG40-85PD 4-1/2" Angle Grinder Paddle Switch AG40-85PD
Bosch AG40-85PD 8.5A 4-1/2" Angle Grinder Paddle Switch AG40-85PD
- Patented multi-grip paddle switch - allows multiple grip positions for optimal comfort and control
- No-lock-on switch - grinder turns off when the switch is released
- Robust 8.5 Amp 11,500 RPM motor - power and performance demanded by a professional
- Two-position vibration control handle - reduces vibration, providing uncompromising user comfort
- Directed air flow - diverts dust away from switch and vital components to extend tool life
- Ergonomic housing - increases comfort and control for extended usage
- Service MinderTM brushes - eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Gear housing rotates 90 degrees - for better ergonomics and control in cutting applications
The Bosch AG40-85PD 4-1/2-Inch 8.5-Amp Angle Grinder with No Lock-On Paddle Switch, features a new motor design with direct motor cooling and more air vents to reduce hand blockage to extend tool life and provide higher overload capabilities to prevent overheating. Results from independent testing revealed that Bosch grinders outlast the competition to deliver the best tool lifetime in the market- up to 60 percent more life than competitors. A new motor design featuring direct motor cooling and more air vents to reduce hand blockage help extend the tool life and provide higher overload capabilities to prevent overheating. Additionally, improved carbon brushes offer more than double the lifetime of predecessor brushes, which means less downtime for maintenance. The new grinder offers up to 2 amps more power than previous generation models to deliver the robust performance demanded by professionals in industries such as metal fabrication, energy, masonry and restoration. The AG40-85P features a new patented multi-grip paddle switch and textured housing to provide increased grip options for better ergonomics and tool control. The first-to-the-market multi-grip paddle switch can now be operated in the front, middle and rear — as opposed to only in the rear on old models — to allow users to hold the grinder in any position. More air inlets also ensure hands are not blocking air flow. Kit Includes: AG40-85PD Tool, Grinding Guard, Side Handle, Flange Kit and Spanner Wrench.
The AG40-85PD includes:
- One (1) AG40-85PD 4-1/2" Angle Grinder No-Lock-on Paddle Switch
- One (1) Backing Flange
- One (1) Lock Nut
- One (1) Spanner Wrench
- One (1) Grinding Guard
- One (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
- Amperage: 8.5
- Cord Length: 8 ft
- Height: 0"
- Length: 12"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Rating: 120 V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Width: 0"