Bosch BH2760VCD 1-1/8" 120V Brute Breaker Deluxe Jack Hammer Kit
- The Brute Jackhammer weighs in at just 65lbs and offers up to 60% more impact energy than previous models
- Unrivaled power to weight ratio and the highest concrete removal rate in its class
- Powered by a standard 115/120 15 Amp outlet or can run off a 2500 watt generator
- Advanced vibration control system helps reduce fatigue and keep the user comfortable even after a full day of use
- Ergonomic handles provide all day comfort and added control
- Non-slip housing cover protects the internal working of the hammer and keeps the tool from accidentally falling over when not in use
- Gear box is pre-packed and greased for low maintenance and added jobsite reliability
Breaker Hammers are a great way to smash, crush and power your way through the toughest stone and asphalt work, and Bosch has built on the success of their 11304K Breaker with their new BH2760VCD Hex Brute Breaker Deluxe Kit. Featuring a best in class power to weight ratio, this hammer deliver up to 60% more impact energy in a package that weighs in at just 65lbs, that's a lot of power to throw around. The advanced active vibration control built into the hammer mechanism and girp area helps to effectively reduce overall vibration and makes this hammer comfortable to use, even if you use it all day long. The BH2760VCD can be powered by a 115/120V AC/DC 15 Amp outlet or by a 2500 watt portable generator, and the ServiceMinder brush system automatically shuts down the tool when brushes need maintenance or the tool needs lubrication.
The BH2760VCD includes:
- One (1) 120V 1-1/8" Hex Brute Breaker Deluxe Kit
- One (1) Cart
- Two (2) Moil Point Chisels
- Two (2) Flat Chisels
- Amperage: 15
- Impact Energy: 68 ft-lbs.
- Length: 30.75-in
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Chuck Type: Hex
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8"
- Cart Included: Yes
- Bits Included:4