Bosch DDH181-01 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brute Tough Drill Driver
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- 4-Pole Motor puts out a herculean 700 in. lbs. of torque
- Gear Train and Clutch enables most compact design in its class
- Compatible with all Bosch 18V Batteries
- This kit includes two batteries (with built-in fuel gage) a 30 minute charger, a 360 degree slide handle, and a hard case
- See your work area better with the built-in LED Light
- Perfect for wood and metal drilling
- Our suggested replacement for the Bosch 37618-01
Many power tools are billed as "very strong". More often than not, however, you need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger (or, how he was in his prime anyways) to keep it steady for an extended period of time. Bosch solves this problem with the DDH181-01, an 18V 1/2" Lithium-Ion drill that is not only very strong, but also the most compact drill in its class. This Brute Tough Drill Driver is perfect for powerful metal and wood drilling, especially if you aren't a bodybuilder. Its 4-pole motor can put out an eye-popping 700 in. lbs. of torque without the bulk other drills slop on. Bosch doesn't put one over on you, like other companies, and make you get different batteries for different tools. The DDH181-01, like all Bosch tools, is compatible with any and all Bosch 18V batteries. This kit includes two batteries (each with a built-in fuel gauge), a 360 degree slide handle, a 30 minute charger, and a hard case.
The DDH181-01 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 18V Brute Tough Drill Driver
- Two (2) 3.0Ah Batteries
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) #2 Phillips Insert Bit
- One (1) Magnetic Holder
- One (1) 30 Minute Charger
- Battery/Charger: Fast Charger
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Metal Auto-Lock Chuck
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 25+1
- No Load RPM: 0-380 / 0-1,.600
- Torque (in. lbs.): 700
- Voltage: 18V