Bosch GLL3-80 Tri Plane Line Laser ships from Prospect, CT USA
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- Single-button operation means anyone can use it easily
- Liquid damage is prevented with IP54 waterproof protection
- Freestanding base with magnets allow it to be attached to a metal track; can be tripod mounted 1/4" and 5/8"
- Long distances/bright lighting conditions won't derail this unit, thanks to the "Pulse" Laser Receiver Mode
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System self-levels and can tell if on an un-level surface; protected by transport lock
- 90 degree horizontal and vertical bright red laser layout lines and electronic self-leveling
- +/- 1/4" @ 100 ft accuracy
There are "dumb tools", and then there are "smart tools". Bosch's GLL3-80 360-degree 3-Plane Leveling and Alignment Line Laser is a smart tool. Electronic self-leveling and 90 degree horizontal/vertical bright red laser layout lines are what set it apart. Sometimes it isn't easy to tell if your surface is 100% level, which is where the Smart Pendulum Leveling System will come in handy. It's intelligent enough to detect whether or not it is on an un-level surface, and this invaluable system is protected with the Secure Transport Lock when the tool is turned off. Unlike many competitive laser tools, this Bosch tool's "Pulse" Laser Receiver Mode is ideal for long distances and for working in bright lighting conditions. The GLL3-80 can be mounted on a wide range of surfaces thanks to its built-in magnetic freestanding base. Nobody likes using tools that are excessively complicated to use. This laser tool's single button operation speaks for itself. Bosch has been in business for over 125 years, and it's not hard to see why.
The GLL3-80 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 360-Degree 3-Plane Leveling and Alignment Line Laser
- One (1) WM1 Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers
- One (1) Hard Carrying Case
- Accuracy: Up to ±1/4-in @ 100-ft
- Laser Diode: Class II 630 - 670 nm
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Mount Threading: 1/4-20, 5/8-11
- Operating Temperature: 14° F / -10° C up to 104° F / 40° C
- Range: Up to 65-ft (Indoors)
- Weight (lbs.): 1.7