Bosch GLR225 Laser Distance Measurer
Bosch GLR225 230' Laser Distance Measurer
- Takes the guesswork and hassle out of all your measuring and layout work
- A variety of measuring modes allow you to take all kinds of straight and multi-surface measurements
- Area mode allows you to calculate the combined area of multiple common length or height surfaces
- Compact size allows the unit to be stored in almost any pocket or tool belt for quick measurements on the fly
- Integrated bubble vial offers a visual reference during horizontal measurements
- Indirect measuring mode allows the unit to calculate distances to inaccessible or obstructed surfaces
- Measure in feet, inches, standard decimal and metric
- Easy to use, requires no complicated setup or learning curve
The Bosch GLR225 Laser Distance Measurer is one of the most versatile and easy to use laser measurers we've seen in a long time. Laser measuring devices are great for taking quick and accurate measurements without struggling with a tape measure. They allow one person to do the work that would normally take multiple people twice as long to complete. The GLR225 is a multi-function measuring device that features multiple modes of operation including length, width, volume, min/max., continuous, indirect and multi-surface area measurements. It's the one device you'll need for almost any conceivable measuring task, and it's quick and easy to set up and use. The compact size means you can keep it handy at all times for those quick measurements, and the durable case is designed to stand up to the toughest jobsite use. Why spend more for a unit that has features you'll never use? Spend less and get all the essential functionality you need with a Bosch GLR225 Laser Distance Measurer.
The GLR225 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 4-in-1 Laser Distance Measurer
- One (1) Hand Strap
- One (1) Belt Pouch
- Four (4) AAA Batteries
- Accuracy: +/- 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Battery Life: Approximately 30,000 Individual Measurements
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Dimensions: 4? x 2-5/16? x 1-1/4? (100 mm x 68 mm x 32 mm)
- Laser Class: 2
- Laser Diode: 635 nm, < 1mW
- Measuring Time, Max: 4 sec.
- Measuring Time, Typ: < 0.5 sec
- Power: 4 AAA Batteries
- Range: 2-in. to 230-ft.
- Weight (oz.): 6.35 oz.