Bosch GRL300HV Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with Layout Beam
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- Transportation is made easy with the two large, easy-grip handles
- 2 D-Cell batteries provide 50 hrs of life
- Horizontal and Vertical Electronic Self-Leveling is done quickly
- IP54 protection makes this a stalwart unit
- Beam visibility enhancements include variable speed selection and variable scan angles (for all lighting conditions)
- Features a red laser beam
The GLR300HV Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with Layout Beam can be taken from one place to the next with the two large, easy to grip handles. You'll want to take this to the jobsite, because its measurements are unbelievably accurate, up to +/- 1/8". Horizontal and Vertical Electronic Self-Leveling is done quickly, so you can get to work faster. A lot can happen on the jobsite to derail your tools, so this rotary laser is equipped with IP54 protection. Variable Speed Selection and Variable Scan Angles (for measurements in all lighting conditions) are two more excellent features. 2 D-Cell batteries provide 50 hours of life. With Bosch on your side, you'll get the job done right the first time, every time.
The GRL300HV includes:
- One (1) Bosch Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with Layout Beam
- One (1) Full function remote control RC1
- One (1) Wall Mount
- One (1) Pair of Laser Glasses
- Accuracy: Up to +/- 1/8-in @ 100-ft (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Laser Diode: 630 - 670 nm Class 3R
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
- Mount Threading: 5/8 - 11
- Operating Temperature: 14°F / -10°C ~122°F / 50°C
- Range: Up to 1,000-ft
- Weight (lbs.): 3.9 lbs.