Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with Laser Receiver
Limit one coupon use per purchase. Promotion is for online purchases only, in store purchases do not qualify. Valid May 27th - June 23rd, 2013!
- Simple Single Button Operation - Quick setup
- Up to 50 Hour Battery Life on 2 D Cell Batteries
- Fast Horizontal Electronic Self-Leveling
- Protected Cage for Head Assembly — also provides access to quickly hand position the laser beam on a known point or work area
- Two Large, Easy to Grip Carrying Handles
Looking for rotary laser that's ideal for interior and exterior construction? Look no further than the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser. This rotary laser was design with the professional or contractor in mind. It has a 1,300 ft range with an included laser receiver. This self-leveling laser has a run-time of up to 50 hours on just (2) D batteries and can be operated by a single push of the button. Bosch has put a lot practical features into the GRL400H that include a sturdy top housing assembly that's encased by a protected-glass enclosed cage. The design of the GRL400H is also weatherproof and registered IP65 to ensure you get the job done regardless of the weather forecast. No more delays due to rain and moisture. It also features two highly durable carrying handles that make transportation simple too with less risk of dropping it. The Bosch GRL400H features highly visible horizontal lines and features a disturbance monitor that alerts you of any interruptions while working on the job site. This self-leveling rotary laser is great for excavation control, interior/exterior construction, footings and much more. Invest where it counts. Invest in the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser.
The GRL400H includes:
- One (1) GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with Laser Receiver
- One (1) LR1 Laser Receiver and Bracket
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Two (2) D Batteries
- Accuracy: Up to ±3/32-in @ 100-ft
- Laser Diode: 635 nm Class 2
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
- Mount Threading: 5/8-11
- Operating Temperature: 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
- Range: with Detector - Up to 1,300-ft.
- Weight (lbs.): 3.9