Bosch GTL3 Wall/Floor Covering Laser
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- Projects 90° Lines for Squaring - Laser lines are positioned in front of laser base for easy centering over point and precise adjustment
- Bright Highly Visible Laser Lines - Raise from the surface to project over uneven surfaces and are clear, sharp, and very precise for all tile and wall/floor covering surfaces
- Water and Dustproof - To ensure years of dependable operation (certified at IP54)
- Select 0 and 90 Degrees Lines Plus Optional 45 Degree Layout Line - At the press of a button. This provides 0, 45, 90, and 135 layout from a single set up.
- Magnet Attachment - Strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces
Bosch offers real world jobsite solutions from cordless impact drivers to glide miter saws. These are tools that you find yourself using every step of the way from the framework to the finished product. The Bosch GTL3 Wall/Floor Covering Laser is just one example of these real world jobsite solutions. The Bosch GTL3 projects 90 degree lines for squaring. These lines are positioned in front of the laser base to provide you with precise adjustment and easy centering over point. This wall/floor covering laser utilizes bright and highly visible laser lines that ensure each measurement you make is accurate. These laser lines project over your work to show uneven surfaces and are visible on all tile or wall/floor covering surfaces. The Bosch GTL3 has 0 and 90 degree lines with an optional 45 degree layout line all available with the push of a button. This gives you 0, 45, 90 and 135 in just a single set-up. With Bosch you're going to get the solutions that matter the most to you on the jobsite, accurate and efficient ones.
The GTL3 includes:
- One (1) Bosch GTL3 Wall/Floor Covering Laser
- One (1) Laser Target
- One (1) Belt Pouch
- One (1) Versatile Steel Positioning Plate
- Four (4) AA 1.5V Batteries
- Accuracy: Up to ±1/16-in per 20-ft (±1/8-in per 20-ft between 45° and 90° lines)
- Dimensions: 6.125" x 4" x 3.875"
- Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW
- Range: Up to 65-ft.
- Weight (lbs.): 1.1