Bosch HDH181-01 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brute Tough Hammer Drill Driver
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- 4-Pole High Performance motor churns out a ghastly 700 in. lbs. of torque
- Kit includes a 30 minute Lithium-Ion charger, two 18V HC Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries in built in fuel gauge, a 360 degree side handle, and a hard case
- Modified orientation and small grip diameter enables a more firm grip with increased comfort
- Compatible with every Bosch-made 18V Li-Ion Battery
- Patented gear train and clutch renders the tool compact and lightweight, more so than any other hammer drill in its class
- Our suggested replacement for the Bosch 17618-01
When Bosch named this item, they certainly didn't mince words. The Lithium-Ion Brute Tough Hammer Drill Driver is true to its name. The HDH181-01 is armed with a 4-Pole motor, capable of expelling a monstrous 700 in. lbs. of torque. Its Durashield housing allows it to shrug off jobsite abuse. Despite all this power, it isn't bulky at all, quite the inverse actually. Its modified orientation and small grip diameter allows for optimum control and increased comfort. The Brute is also surprisingly compact and lightweight. It's versatile as well, compatible with every Bosch-made 18V Li-Ion battery. Does this power tool have any flaws? Good luck finding any. Also included in this kit: a 30 minute lithium-ion charger, two 18V HC Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries in built in fuel gauge, a 360 degree side handle, and a hard case.
The HDH181-01 includes:
- One (1) 18V Lithium-Ion Brute Tough Hammer Drill Driver
- Two (2) 18V Fat Pack HC Li-Ion 3.0Ah Batteries with Fuel Gauge
- One (1) 30 Minute Li-Ion Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Battery/Charger: Fast Charger
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Metal Auto-Lock Chuck
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 25+2
- No Load BPM: 0-27,000
- No Load RPM: 0-420 / 0-1,800
- Torque (in. lbs.): 700
- Voltage: 18V