Bosch MRP23EVS 2.3 HP Plunge Router
- 2.3 HP Motor churns out an unreal 10,000-25,000 RPM
- Soft start reduces start-up torque
- Trigger power switch is located on one of the soft grip handles, increasing efficiency
- LED light is always on, allowing for more accurate bit cuts
- Variable speed dial and afterlock microfine depth adjustment allows you to adapt the router to the task
Routers can be difficult to use, because one imperfect move can spell disaster for your work piece. That's why you need a plunge router that does more for you, like Bosch's MRP23EVS. The tool starts soft, reducing start-up torque. Its 2.3 HP motor can put out an amazing 10,000-25,000 RPM, allowing for more confident and powerful cuts. The handles' grips are soft, allowing for a stronger hold and increased control. Tired of shadows obstructing your cut path? A built in LED light is always on, allowing you to make more accurate cuts. The MRP23EVS is extremely versatile as well; its variable speed dial and afterlock microfine depth adjustment allows you to adapt to any task. Did we mention that the trigger power switch is on one of the handles? Sounds like you'll be traveling on Convenient Operation Blvd when you use this Bosch Plunge Router.
The MRP23EVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch 2.3 HP Plunge Router
- One (1) Plunge base (MRP01)
- One (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- One (1) 1/2" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- One (1) 16mm Shaft Wrench -- 2 610 991 388
- One (1) 24mm Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- Amperage: 15
- Base Diameter: 6-11/16"
- Base Opening: 3-5/16" (84 mm)
- Collet Capacity: 1/2" and 1/4"
- Cord Length: 10" ft. (3 m)
- Max. Motor HP: 2.3 HP
- No Load RPM: 10,000-25,000
- Plunge Depth: 3" (75mm)
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Weight (lbs.): 13.2