Bosch PR10E Colt Single Speed Palm Router
- Powerful motor allows you to confidently attack a wide variety of precision routing jobs
- Fixed base is constructed from rigid aluminum and offers years of precision accuracy
- Depth adjustment system provides both coarse and fine depth adjustments
- Finger support pockets offer enhanced stability, perfect for doing edge work
- Fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter
- Advanced motor design features Soft Start technology and Constant Response Circuitry that helps maintain speeds throughout the cut
- Bits can be changed out quickly and easily with either 2 wrenches or a single wrench with spindle lock
- Our suggested replacement for the Bosch 1608
Full size routers are great for completing large jobs that require extra power, but sometimes you need it more precision and control. That's when a Bosch PR10E Colt Single Speed Palm Router will come in handy. But don't let its size fool you, this router packs plenty of power in a small package, and it offers all the precision and control you need to confidently attack all types of trim and edge routing. The durable fixed aluminum base glides effortlessly across your stock, and the precision depth adjustment system gives you complete control over the depth of cut. The Bosch PR10E features an ergonomic palm grip design that makes is one of the most comfortable palm routers on the market today. The constant response motor circuitry allows it to maintain consistent speeds throughout the cut. Don't struggle with an oversized tool; let a Bosch PR10E Colt Single Speed Palm Router give you the quality results you need quickly and easily.
The PR10E includes:
- One (1) Bosch Colt Single-Speed Palm Router
- One (1) 17 mm Collet Wrench - 2609110438
- One (1) 10 mm Shaft Wrench - 2609110786
- One (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet
- One (1) Fixed Base - PR001
- Amperage: 5.6
- Assembled In: Malaysia
- Base Opening: 1-9/16"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 7.5"
- Max. Motor HP: 1 HP
- No Load RPM: 35,000
- Plunge Depth: 1-3/16"
- Weight (lbs.): 3.2