Bosch PS130-2A 12 Volt Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- Weighs just 2.3 lbs and puts out a stunning 19,500 BPM and 0-380/0-1,300 RPM
- Shortest head length in its class, great for balance and control, as well as operation in tight areas
- Drills and bits are clamped securely with the 3/8" auto chuck
- 20 clutch settings allow precise torque adjustment for any kind of screw driving
- Work in dark spaces with the built-in LED light
- Power management is made easy with the built-in battery fuel gauge
Bosch is known for making tools that are extremely efficient despite their light weight. The PS130-2A certainly falls under this category. Despite weighing just 2.3 lbs, it's capable of putting out an unheard-of 19,500 BPM and 0-380/0-1,300 RPM. It sports the shortest head length in its class for unprecedented balance and control. Don't you hate it when your bit or drill falls out or comes loose when you are in the middle of an important job? That problem is a thing of the past with the 3/8" auto chuck. For operation in all lighting conditions, be sure to utilize the built-in LED light. No battery lasts forever, but it would be nice to know how much juice was left in it, right? The built-in fuel gauge eliminates this problem. This kit also includes two 12V batteries as well as a 30 minute charger.
The PS130-2A includes:
- One (1) PS130-2A Hammer Drill/Driver
- Two (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries
- One (1) 30 Minute Fast Charger
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Clutch Settings: 20+
- Impact Rate: 19,500 (bpm)
- No Load RPM: 0-380 / 0-1300
- Torque (in. lbs.): 265/124
- Drill/Driver Length (chuck to back of drill): Approx. 7-1/2"
- Voltage: 12V
- Weight (lbs.): 2.3