Bosch PS31B 12V Max 3/8'' Drill Driver Bare Tool (Bare Tool)
- Compact duty tool puts out 256 in-lbs of max torque, great for a wide range of common applications
- Variable speed (0-350 / 0-1,300 RPM) allows you to adapt to many jobs
- Built-in fuel gauge displays your battery's remaining energy
- 2.2 times faster than competitive tools
- 20 position clutch eliminates chances of over torque and allows for precision driving
- Built-in LED light is great for working in dark places
- Bare tool, battery and charger not included
Whether you need a professional-quality tool or something for around the house work, there's no reason why you should settle for second best. A wide range of common applications are at your fingertips with the Bosch PS31B. This 12V 3/8" drill/driver's variable speed (0-350/0-1,300RPM) is 2.2 times faster than the best competitive tools. Unlike many companies that pile on the power without much control, this tool sports 20 position clutch, which eliminates over torque. The built-in LED light makes work even in dimly lit conditions easy. This tool weighs just over 3 lbs, great for all kinds of work including overhead jobs. Keep in mind that the PS31B does not include a battery or charger. Bosch is a name that has commanded respect for over 125 years.
The PS31B includes:
- One (1) 12V 3/8" Drill Driver
- Battery and charger not included
- CrossSell for BCHPS130-2A
- Voltage: 12V
- Torque: 265 in-lbs.
- RPM: 0 - 350 / 0 - 1,300
- Chuck Size: 3/8-in
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.3 Ah
- Clutch Settings: 20 + 1
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Length: 7-in
- Weight: 2.14 lbs.
- No. of Batteries Included: Tool Only