Bosch PS50-2B 12 Volt 12v Max Multi-X Carpenter Kit
Includes Click N Go Storage, 12V Tools, 18V Tools and Measuring Tools. Exclusions may apply. Sale price valid November 24th - December 27th, 2013. Limit one coupon per order. Redeemable online only.
- Cordless convenience with the performance of a corded oscillating multi-Tool
- Great for working with soft woods, drywall, hard woods or even plastic or metals.
- Oscillation technology works into the smallest corners without kickback
- Easily adjust tool speed simply using the variable speed dial
- Lithium battery technology holds its charge for up to 6 months so the tool is ready when you are
- Multi-X has the widest range of speeds from 5,000 opm to 20,000 opm
- Easy to read Fuel Gauge
All the power and flexibility of a high quality multi-tool in a cordless package, the Bosch 12 Volt Litheon Multi-X Cordless Oscillating Tool Kit is designed to attack a multitude of tasks and a multitude of materials right out of the box. It's compact design fits your hand like a gloves and can get in to the tightest of spaces, and it's got plenty of power to spare thanks to the advanced Lithium-Ion battery technology. With the included accessories, you can sand, cut and grind your way to a job well done, and get that job done quicker than ever before. The Multi-X excels at flush cutting, cutting out openings, detail sanding, paint and adhesive scraping, grout removal and more; a true "Multi-Tool" if there ever was one. This kit includes an adapter to that allows you to use Dremel, Fein and Proxxon accessories with your Bosch 12 Volt Litheon Multi-X Cordless Oscillating Tool.
The PS50-2B includes:
- One (1) Multi-X Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Two (2) Litheon 12v Max Batteries (BAT411)
- One (1) 30 Minute Litheon Charger (BC430)
- One (1) Accessory Adapter
- One (1) Sanding Plate
- One (1) Sanding Paper Pad
- One (1) 1-5/8" x 1-1/2 "HCS Plunge Cut Blade (OSC112)
- Three (3) 3/8 x 1-1/4" HCS Plunge cut Blades (OSC38)
- One (1) 3-1/2 x 7/8" BIM Flushcut Segment Blade (OSC312F)
- One (1) Hand Carrying Case
- Ergonomically designed with the thinnest and longest tool design, perfect for your hand
- Comfortable whether you are using one or two hands
- Rubber Grip is in all the right places for added protection
- Amps: 1.3
- Volts: 10.8/12 Volt Max
- No Load Speed: 5,000 to 20,000
- Angle Adjustment Capability: Up to 120°
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Height: 2.32 Inches
Why Buy a Bosch Oscillating Multi-Tool
Now that Fein's Patent has run out, it's time to step up with a manufacturer that knows tools, Bosch.