Bosch RH328VC SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer + Case
Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer + Case
- 360 degree auxiliary handle offers added control in heavy duty situations
- Integrated clutch reduces the torque reaction associated with traditional tools of this type
- Maximum power to weight ratio makes this one of the best performing hammer drills in its class
- Active vibration control technology reduces felt vibration and makes the tool easier to use for long periods of time
- Multi-modes of operation offers hammer only mode, rotary hammer mode and rotation only mode
- Large 3 finger trigger design offers more accurate and safe bit starting
Your job calls for the heavy duty power of a quality rotary hammer, but you don't want to deal with the vibration and fatigue associated with traditional rotary hammer tools. Check out the Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer; it offers all the power and precision of competing rotary hammers and features anti-vibration technology and an ergonomic grip design that keeps you comfortable and productive all day long. This rotary hammer is designed to handle the toughest drilling applications in the toughest of materials. Concrete, stone, masonry and brick are no match for the 8.5 amp motor producing 900 rpm and 4000 bpm. The variable speed, 3 finger trigger allows for more precise bit starting in hard materials and helps eliminate bit run out, and the 360 deg. side handle keeps the tool under control even in high torque situations.
The RH328VC includes:
- One (1) Bosch 1-1/8" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
- One (1) Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 112
- One (1) Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 008
- One (1) Carrying Case - 2 605 438 482
- Amperage: 8.0
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 2.6
- Length: 13.2"
- Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 3-1/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-1/8"
- No Load BPM: 0-4,000
- No Load RPM: 0-900
- Weight (lbs.): 7.7