Bosch Tools 1365 Portable Abrasive Power Cutter Cut-Off Saw
Bosch Tools 1365 14" Portable Abrasive Power Cutter Cut-Off Saw
Exclusions may apply. Limit one coupon per order.
- Great choice for accurate repeated cuts in high volume professional applications
- Blade guard and normal wheel rotation help direct sparks and debris away from the user
- Heavy duty armature windings protect motor from damaging dust and contaminants
- Multiple power options allow the saw to run off either a standard AC outlet or a DC power source
- Service minder system prevents the tool from starting if maintenance is required
- Reversible handle allows you to work from either the left or right of the machine
- Large footplate keeps the saw stable and allows a deeper depth of cut
- Can be easily changed to fire reverse position without the need for an added accessory
Most Cut-off machines are very powerful, but also cumbersome and unwieldy. Bosch changes all that with their 1365 14" Portable Abrasive Cut-Off Saw. Rather than having to bring your work to a machine, the 1365 allows you to bring the machine right to where the work is. This gives you the flexibility to work more efficiently and get the job done quickly, and it doesn't mean you'll have to sacrifice power or ease of use. The Bosch 1365 sports a herculean 15 amp motor and offers the flexibility of a reversible wrap around handle, so you can cut from either side of the saw. And like every Bosch power tool, durability is built in to every aspect of this cut-off saw; it features reinforced armature windings and a service minder brush system that prevents the tool from running when maintenance is required.
The 1365 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 14" Abrasive Cutoff Machine - 1365
- One (1) Auxiliary Handle - 1 607 000 247
- One (1) Wheel Guard - 2 605 510 132
- One (1) Adjustable Footplate - 2 608 190 025
- One (1) Inside Flange - 1 605 703 078
- One (1) 1" Arbor Locking Nut - 1 603 340 011
- One (1) 3/8" Allen Wrench - 1 607 950 038
- One (1) Outside Flange - 1 605 703 077
- One (1) 7/8" Arbor Locking Nut - 2 610 917 054
- One (1) 6mm Allen Wrench - 1 907 950 007
- One (1) Blade gauge assembly
- One (1) Guide Rule
- One (1) Blade Set
- One (1) Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- Depth of Cut: 4-7/8"
- Length: 24-1/2"
- Max. Motor HP: 4.7
- No Load RPM: 4,300
- Rating: 120 V AC/DC
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Weight (lbs.): 27
- Wheel Diameter: 14"