Bosch Tools 1617EVS Fixed-Base Electronic Router
Bosch Tools 1617EVS 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router
- Advanced depth adjustment system offers both macro and micro fine settings and a resettable indicator for increase precision and productivity
- Oversized base and sub base opening allow you to use larger sized router bits
- Precision bit centering system keeps the bits perfectly aligned and make it easy to work with templates and guides of all kinds
- Single piece armature shaft increases accuracy and allows the router to accept longer shank bits
- Soft start motor reduces the chances of stock damage during startup
- High luster hardwood handles look great and offer complete control, even during long edge runs
- Threaded base allows router to be mounted to standard 3-hole router tables
Combing large router power and a maneuverable, lightweight package, the Bosch 1617EVS Fixed-Base Electronic Router is sure to become your "go to" router after just a couple of uses. The 2.25HP motor offers all the power you need for most common routing jobs, and the precision depth adjustment system makes this router as user friendly and versatile as they come. The large base and sub base openings allow you to use the larger router bits that are so popular among woodworkers, and even long shank bits aren't a problem thanks to the single piece armature shaft design. When it comes to using a router, precision is king; and the Bosch 1617EVS features an exclusive bit centering design that keeps the bit perfectly aligned when using templates and jigs. Combine that with a constant response circuitry motor with soft start, and you've got yourself a great combination of power and versatility in the Bosch 1617EVS Fixed-Base Electronic Router.
The 1617EVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch Fixed-Base Electronic Router
- One (1) 1/4" S.R. Collet
- One (1) 1/2" S.R. Collet
- One (1) 16mm Shaft Wrench
- One (1) 24mm Collet Nut Wrench
- One (1) Chip Shield
- One (1) Tool-free Template Guide Adapter
- Amperage: 12
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Base Opening: 3-3/4"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8mm
- Cord Length: 10'
- Max. Motor HP: 2.25
- No Load RPM: 8,000 - 25,000
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Subbase Opening: 2"
- Used on Model Number.: RA1171, RA1180, RA1181, RA1182, RA1200 Router Tables