Bosch Tools 1619EVS Electronic Plunge Router
Bosch Tools 1619EVS 3.25 HP Electronic Plunge Router
- Designed with a 3-3/4" base and 2" sub-base opening so it will accepts larger router bits
- Converts quickly for upright use or to attach to a router table
- Unique plunge springs make it easy to set depth adjustments when used in a router table
- Features both coarse and micro depth adjustments with a depth rod and turret for effortless and precision upright depth adjustments
- Soft start circuitry reduces jerking and twisting when starting and stopping the tool
- Precision ground plunge posts feature a dual bearing design for smooth plunging action in almost any material
- Front spindle lock design makes bit changes quick and easy
- Constant Response motor circuitry helps maintain consistent speeds throughout the cut
A big router designed to attack big projects, the Bosch 1619EVS 3.25 HP Electronic Plunge Router will make quick work of the toughest woodworking tasks. It works just as well in a free-hand, upright position as it does mounted to a router table, and it converts quickly between the 2 configurations. The dual bearing plunge posts offer a silky smooth plunge action in almost any material, and the plunge depth can be adjusted precisely in both coarse and fine increments for quick repeated cuts. Bosch's constant response circuitry helps maintain consistent motor speeds throughout the cut, a key feature for clean and accurate cuts and the soft start technology makes startups and stops smooth and jerk-free. The 1619EVS also features a convenient front spindle lock that allows for quick bit changes so you can reduce downtime and be back up and running more quickly.
The 1619EVS includes:
- One (1) Bosch 3.25 HP Electronic Plunge Router
- One (1) Fine Adjustment Control Extension -- 2 610 907 529
- One (1) Dust Extraction Hood -- 2 608 190 039
- One (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- One (1) 24mm Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- One (1) Tool-Free Templet Guide Adapter - 2 610 991 370
- One (1) 1/2" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- One (1) Vacuum Hose Adapter - VAC002
- Amperage: 15
- Assembled In: Mexico
- Base Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Base Opening: 3-3/4"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 1/2", 3/8", 8mm
- Cord Length: 10" ft. (3 m)
- Max. Motor HP: 3.25
- No Load RPM: 8,000-21,000
- Plunge Depth: 2-9/16"
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Weight (lbs.): 13.2