Bosch Tools 1942 Heavy Duty Heat Gun
- 14.3 Amp heat gun produces temperatures ranging from 750-1000 deg.
- Powerful blower design makes this heat gun ideal for industrial grade applications
- Air intake regulator offers you full control over the temperature range
- Cool air setting allows the gun to act as a straight blower for added versatility
- Insulated nozzle helps protect the user from accidental burns
- Adjustable stand allows for safe, trouble-free stationary use
- Perfect for stripping paint, shrink tubing or packaging, heating liquids, loosening fittings, softening caulking and surface finishes, and thawing pipes
The 1942 includes:
- 1x Bosch Heavy Duty 750-1000 Deg F Heat Gun
- Air Volume: 23 C.F.M.
- Amperage: 14.3
- Length: 8"
- Rating: 120 V AC
- Serviceable: No
- Temp. Settings: 750 - 1000°F (Max.)
- Weight (lbs.): 3.5
UPC - 000346020670
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools 1942 Heavy Duty Heat Gun
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|