Bosch Tools 1942 Heavy Duty Heat Gun
The 1942 includes:
- 1x Bosch 1942 Heavy Duty 750-1000 Deg F Heat Gun
- 14.3 Amp heat gun produces temperatures ranging from 750-1000 deg.
- Powerful blower design makes this heat gun ideal for industrial grade applications
- Air intake regulator offers you full control over the temperature range
- Cool air setting allows the gun to act as a straight blower for added versatility
- Insulated nozzle helps protect the user from accidental burns
- Adjustable stand allows for safe, trouble-free stationary use
- Perfect for stripping paint, shrink tubing or packaging, heating liquids, loosening fittings, softening caulking and surface finishes, and thawing pipes
The Bosch 1942 heat gun features a powerful blower that provides a high volume of air needed for certain industrial applications. Its air intake regulator allows variable temperature adjustment from 750 to 1,000 degrees F and a maximum air volume of up to 23 cubic feet per minute. The 1942 also has a cool air setting for cooling the tool and for no-heat applications. The padded adjustable stand can be positioned for any work angle. Among the 1942's many uses stripping paint, shrinking tubing or packaging, heating liquids, loosening fittings, softening caulk and surface finishes, and thawing pipes.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: 1942
- MPN: 1942
- UPC: 000346020670
- Type: Heat Gun
- Air Volume: 23 C.F.M.
- Amperage: 14.3
- Case Type: No Case Included
- Length: 12.0"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Temp. Settings: 750 - 1000°F (Max.)
- Tool Level: 4 - Corded — single speed basic
- Voltage: 115V
- Weight: 3.5lb
- Width: 5.0"
- Package Qty.: 1
Bosch Power Tools - 1942 Heat Gun Product Video
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools 1942 Heavy Duty Heat Gun
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|