Bosch Tools 85221MC 1/4" x 5/8" Carbide-Tipped Double Flute Straight Bit
The 85221MC includes:
- 1x Bosch 85221MC 1/4" x 5/8" Carbide-Tipped Double Flute Straight Bit
- Micrograin bits cut fast for mortises when work is started at the edge
- Provides a smooth finish cut that is ideal for surfacing operations
- Useful when good chip clearance is important, especially in gummy wood
- 2" overall length with 1/4" shank
Bosch router bits use micrograin carbide tips through a proprietary heat-treating process that delivers cutting precision and long life. Bosch router bits provide fast and precise cuts in plywood and other materials thanks to a shear angle cutting edge. This is a professional-grade bit for use in everything from woodworking shop applications to basement projects. The Bosch-exclusive laser depth scale features laser-engraved markings that allow for fast, easy set up and precise depth of cut.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: 85221MC
- MPN: 85221MC
- UPC: 000346351606
- Type: Double Flute Straight Bit
- Bit Type: Straight Bit
- Overall Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Cut Length: 5/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools 85221MC 1/4" x 5/8" Carbide-Tipped Double Flute Straight Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|