Bosch Tools CO2147 5/16" Cobalt Jobber Length Drill Bit
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
The CO2147 includes:
- 1x Bosch CO2147 5/16'' Cobalt Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Withstands high-temperature applications for extended periods of time (up to 1,100 deg.F)
- Rigid, thick web design adds stability to bit in tough applications
- Surface hardened to penetrate tough abrasive materials
- Available in jobber length, full shank
- Best used for drilling into light-gauge metal, high-carbon steel, aluminum and ally steel, cast iron, stainless steel and titanium
Bosch cobalt drill bits are specially designed for drilling in hard steel. Thick web helix delivers fast material removal combined with increased durability for maximum efficiency and performance. Each bit is manufactured to exacting specifications and features a split point that starts on contact with no walking or skating, eliminating the need for a center punch.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: CO2147
- MPN: CO2147
- UPC: 000346333596
- Type: Drill Bit
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Overall Length: 4-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools CO2147 5/16" Cobalt Jobber Length Drill Bit