Bosch Tools GCM12SD Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
Bosch Tools GCM12SD 12" Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
- Bosch's patented Axial Glide system assures maximum precision over the life of the saw
- Compact design makes this saw perfect for working in hallways and tight spaces
- Increased cutting capacity allows the saw to handle both large and smaller stock for added versatility
- Integrated base extensions increase left to right material support up to 60% over the competition
- Squarelock fence system requires no adjustment or tweaking; locks down easily and stays accurate throughout the cut
- Easy to read bevel and miter scales make setup and adjustments faster
- Increased dust collection capabilities when used with a dust vac
- Preset bevel detents with a push button detent override for precision mitering
What good is an accurate miter saw if it's complicated and clumsy to use? The best miter saws are the ones that can be setup quickly and operated by just about anyone on the jobsite. With the GCM12SD 12" Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw, Bosch offers you professional levels of consistent accuracy in a machine that is easy to setup and use. It features a patented Axial-Glide system that helps keep this saw cutting accurately for years to come, and the glide action of this saw produces the smoothest cutting action possible. The key to the accuracy of any saw lies in the fence, and the GCM12SD features a Squarelock fence that locks down and requires no adjustment while offering added support and stability. The preset bevel detents can be easily overridden for quick precision miter cuts, and the oversized cutting handles will give you to the control you need to make those cuts accurately. Don't trust your results to a cut rate miter saw; trust the GCM12SD 12" Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw to give you the results you need to stay a cut above the rest.
The GCM12SD includes:
- One (1) Bosch GCM12SD 12" Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
- One (1) 12" 60T Blade
- One (1) Material Clamp
- One (1) Dust Bag
- Amperage: 15
- Bevel Angle Range: 48? left / 48? right
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Miter Angle Range: 52° Left / 60° Right
- No Load RPM: 3,800
- Voltage: 120V (Model is not available in any other voltage)
- Weight (lbs.): 65 lbs.
Bosch GCM12SD 12" Glide Miter Saw Review
I recently purchased a new Bosch glide miter saw. I am a woodworker who is into tools. I decided to go to the wood show in ATL this year and saw this unit. The unit ran smooth and the arm on it proved that you could definitely make cuts in tighter spots that other saws. The guy demoing the saw was nice enough and seemed pretty knowledgeable about it. He kept talking about how smooth and accurate the saw is. At that point he took out a 2 x 4 and started to beat the miter saw repeatedly. After this exercise he asked that I make a cut. I thought for sure that the saw would be all out of whack but it was as smooth and accurate as it was before the attack. I bought one on the spot and have never looked back.