Bosch Tools GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser w/Pulse
- Vertical, Horizontal & Cross Line Modes - Projects two lines independently or together for a wide array level and/or plumb applications
- Highly-Visible Laser Lines with Wide 130° Horizontal, 160° Vertical Fan Angles - Easily-seen, long lines minimize the need to reposition the unit
- Robust Over-Molded Housing — IP54 Water and Dust Proof to ensure years of dependable operation
- "Pulse" Laser Receiver Mode - For use with optional LR2 Laser Receiver at long distances and/or in bright lighting
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- BM3 Positioning Device with Microfine Height Adjustment with retractable feet and 1/4-20 and 5/8-11 tripod, strong magnets slots for screws or nails, raceways for optional straps.
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The GLL2-50 includes:
- 1x BM3 Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers
- 1x Hard Carrying Case
- 1x Belt Pouch
- 3x AA 1.5V Batteries
- Accuracy: Up to ±1/4-in @ 100-ft
- Battery Voltage: 1.5
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.1" x 5.4"
- Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Mount Threading: 1/4-20
- Range: Up to 65-ft.
- Range w/ Optional LR2 Receiver: Up to 165 feet
- Weight (lbs.): 1
UPC - 000346390995
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser w/Pulse
By Mark from Wisconsin on December 12, 2015
Pros:PRO: Easy set up, good accuracy
CON: Minor complaint-the mount is not what is shown. However, it comes with a bracket to mount to ceiling grid which is very handy.