Bosch Tools GTS1031 Worksite Table Saw
Bosch Tools GTS1031 10" Worksite Table Saw
- Full size accuracy in a portable and easy to carry jobsite package
- Modular blade guard system incorporates a riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for added safety and increased accuracy
- Carry handle is positioned so that the saw can be carried easily with one hand
- Full storage area under table for accessories and blades
- Steel base design allows the saw to be stored and transported on its side so it takes up less room
- Dust chute on back of saw and be removed and cleared without the need for an additional tool
- Square lock rip fence is self aligning for out of the box accuracy
- Includes professional miter gauge and blade wrenches
Whether you use it on a bench top in your workshop or on a pair of saw horses at the jobsite, the Bosch GTS1031 10" Worksite Table Saw will give you the professional grade accuracy and reliability you expect from all your tools. And when you need to take it back and forth between the shop and jobsite, it's compact and portable design will make transporting it a breeze. The tubular steel base design incorporated a comfortable single hand carry handle and allows the saw to be stored on its side to take up less space during transport. This saw goes wherever the work takes you, plain and simple. The under table storage area even allows you to store all the accessories you need to keep working all day long, and the modular blade guard system makes this saw both safe and accurate. Give your back the rest it deserves and give your results the quality you insist upon with the Bosch GTS1031 10" Worksite Table Saw.
The GTS1031 includes:
- One (1) Bosch 10" Worksite Table Saw
- One (1) 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- One (1) Rip Fence
- One (1) Miter Gauge
- One (1) Smart Guard System
- One (1) Push Stick
- Two (2) Blade Change Wrenches
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: -2° to 47°
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Capacity: 1/2"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 3-1/8"
- Dimensions: 22.5" W x 22.5" D x 13" H
- Max. Motor HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 5,000
- Rating: 120 V
- Ripping Capacity-Left: 7-3/4"
- Ripping Capacity-Right: 18"
- Table Top Dimensions: 22.5" W x 20" D
- Weight of Saw (lbs.): 52
Bosch GTS1031 10" Portable Jobsite Table Saw Review
The Bosch GTS1031 saw is a long time coming! I am now able to carry a table by myself up a narrow stairway. I have no worries about dinging any walls, it is awesome. This tool is practically ready to go out of the box. It took me a few minutes for me to set this worksite table saw up but then I was good to go. The fact that all the accessories store underneath is great because everything should be there, provided I don't lose something along the way. The saw has some weight to it but being able to carry it one handed is a feature that can't be beat. Truly a PORTABLE saw!
I am a contractor who uses my tablesaw daily. I was looking for a saw that could make my life easier. The new Bosch GTS1031 saw is that unit. The side handle allows for one handed carry and it stores compactly in the truck. I can't tell you how many times I had to stack heavy things on top of my old saw just to get everything in the truck. This saw can sit on its side with no worries. It is compact and fits in any corner so you don't have to worry about it getting damaged. The unit is powerful and has all the extras you need. Thanks Bosch you got it right!