Bosch Tools HB200 2" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
The HB200 includes:
- 1x Bosch HB200 2'' Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Drill clean and accurate holes in a wide variety of materials
- Use when working with natural wood, hardwood, plywood, woodcore plywood, chipboard--raw, veneered and laminated, fiber-reinforced composites, sandwich materials, plastics and thin sheet metals
- Quick change adapter system (use either Bosch AN01 or AN02 adapters
- Available in a variety of diameters and cutting depths
The Bosch HB200 is the toughest hole saw blade on the market. It features a Progressor tooth design to cut faster and last longer for any wood or metal application. Its reinforced in the shoulder for strength and safety, and has an 8% cobalt alloy for blade life and heat resistent. The HB200 is simply the longest lasting blade out there, all while cutting faster than its competitors.
- Cutting Depth: 1.6"
- Diameter: 2"
- Mandrel: HSBAL, HSBAM, HSBAMP, PCM38, PCM12 , PCMSDSPL
- MP Dimensions: 7-7/8" x 13" x 15"
- Quantity: 1
- Quick Change Adapter: AN02
- *Note: Quick Change adapter not included
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: HB200
- MPN: HB200
- UPC: 000346374964
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools HB200 2" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|