Bosch Tools HCFC2011 3/16" x 6-1/2" SDS+ Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Bit
The HCFC2011 includes:
- 1x Bosch HCFC2011 3/16" x 6-1/2" SDS+ Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Bit
- Centric active tip design guides the bit more accurately for cleaner and rounder holes
- Solid carbide head provides faster drilling and lasts up to 4 times longer than competitive bits
- Advanced flute design offers more efficient dust removal while reducing stress on the bit
- Diffusion bonding tip technology offers a stronger bond between the carbide tip and the bit body
- Fits Bosch and other popular models of SDS-plus Rotary Hammers
Bosch brings constant innovation to concrete and masonry drilling. From inventing the industry standard SDS system to custom-manufactured carbide and diffusion bonding, the result is better performance and durability. Bosch BullDog Xtreme bits last 4X longer than any other bit when hitting rebar. Optimized for heavy-duty rotary hammers. Less carbide wear than two cutter means end user is more productive with each bit. No jamming when hitting rebar.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: HCFC2011
- MPN: HCFC2011
- UPC: 000346390230
- Type: Hammer Drill Bit
- Diameter: 3/16"
- Overall Length: 6-1/2"
- Useable Length: 4"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools HCFC2011 3/16" x 6-1/2" SDS+ Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|