Bosch Tools PL1682 Planer
Bosch Tools PL1682 3-1/4'' Planer
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- 6.5 Amp motor offers fast stock removal and a smooth, clean finish
- Electronic blade balancing system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle
- Comes equipped with Bosch WoodRazor micrograin carbide blades that resist fractures from nail and metal contact
- Ratcheting depth knob takes the guess work out of critical depth adjustments
- Spring loaded park rest stand protects the blade and the work piece from damage and allows for easy start up in the middle of the piece
- Edge guide fence assures an accurate planing throughout the cut
- Allows you to make deep and accurate cuts in a single pass
The PL1682 includes:
- One (1) 3-1/4" Planer
- Two (2) Woodrazor Blades (PA1202)
- One (1) Edge Guide Fence
- One (1) Chip Bag
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- Amperage: 6.0
- Cord Length: 10'
- No Load RPM: 16,500
- Planing Depth: 0 - 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
- Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Shoe Length: 11 - 1/8"
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools PL1682 Planer