Bosch Tools PL1682 3-1/4" Planer
The PL1682 includes:
- 1x Bosch PL1682 3-1/4" Planer
- 2x Woodrazor Blades (PA1202)
- 1x Edge Guide Fence
- 1x Chip Bag
- 1x Blade Wrench
- 6.5 Amp motor offers fast stock removal and a smooth, clean finish
- Electronic blade balancing system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle
- Comes equipped with Bosch WoodRazor micrograin carbide blades that resist fractures from nail and metal contact
- Ratcheting depth knob takes the guess work out of critical depth adjustments
- Spring loaded park rest stand protects the blade and the work piece from damage and allows for easy start up in the middle of the piece
- Edge guide fence assures an accurate planing throughout the cut
- Allows you to make deep and accurate cuts in a single pass
The Bosch PL1682 planer features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor producing 16,500 RPM making it ideal for fast stock removal leaving a smooth finish. This planer is ideal for trimming doors. The electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle, and it eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. The planer comes with a guide fence that can be mounted to either side of the tool. It also includes a large chip bag.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: PL1682
- MPN: PL1682
- UPC: 000346392968
- Type: Planer
- Amperage: 6.0
- Cord Length: 10'
- No Load RPM: 16,500
- Planing Depth: 0 - 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
- Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Shoe Length: 11 - 1/8
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools PL1682 3-1/4" Planer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|