Bosch Tools PS41-2A Max Cordless Litheon Impact Driver
Bosch Tools PS41-2A 12 Volt Max Cordless Litheon Impact Driver
- Most compact head length in its class and weighs in at just 2lbs
- Lightweight and maneuverable enough to use all day long with no fatigue
- Getting into tight spots in and around electrical boxes, wall studs and more
- High torque output makes this driver powerful enough to handle most common fastening and drilling applications
- Bright LED lights illuminate the darkest work areas
- Variable speed trigger helps prevent over-drilling and stripping of delicate fasteners
- Soft ergonomic grip fits almost any hand like a glove and offers complete comfort and control
- Integrated side bumper protects the tool and surrounding work surfaces from damage when working in tight spots
One pull of the trigger on the Bosch PS41-2A 12V Max Cordless Litheon Impact Driver and you'll feel the potential power built into this lightweight wonder-tool. Don't let its size fool you; this driver puts out up to 930 in-lbs of torque, so it can take on the same tasks of a larger tool, while still being able to get into tight spots that larger tools can't reach. Its shortest in class 5.4" head length means it can easily work in and around framing, electrical boxes and other common obstacles encountered on the jobsite. The on-board fuel gauge keeps you informed as to the remaining juice left on the battery and when your battery does run out, and the fast 30 minute charger and spare battery will assure that you can keep working longer with less down time.
The PS41-2A includes:
- One (1) Bosch 12V Max Cordless Litheon Impact Driver
- Two (2) 12V Max Litheon Batteries - BAT411A
- One (1) 30-Minute Charger - BC430
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Length: 5.39"
- No Load BPM: 0 - 3,100
- No Load RPM: 0-2,600
- Rating: 12V Max
- Torque (in. lbs.): 930
- Voltage: 12V
- Weight (lbs.): 2.13 lbs.