Bosch Tools T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand
The T4B includes:
- 1x Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand
- 2x Universal Rapid-Release Tool Mounts
- Quick release mounting system allows you to use the stand with just about any brand of miter saw
- Gravity rise system allows for quick setup and breakdown, bring the stand where ever the work is
- Expandable material support rails allow you to work with stock up to 16 feet in length
- Integrated material stops allow you to set up for quick and accurate repeatable cuts
- Adjustable feet allow you to work with the stand on uneven ground or surfaces
- Collapses easily with the saw mounted on the stand, allows you to easily wheel the whole unit around the jobsite
- Heavy duty pneumatic wheels roll over the toughest jobsite terrain
- Collapses quickly to take up less space when transporting
Take the functionality and portability of your miter saw to the next level with a Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand. This stand allows you to quickly mount your Bosch or other brand miter saw quickly without the need for tools. It provides a sturdy and stable surface to work off of that can also collapse quickly when it's time to go. You can even collapse the unit with the saw mounted in place and wheel it easy around the job site, a nice feature when working on large projects in multiple rooms. The heavy duty pneumatic wheels stand up to the toughest terrain, and the integrated leveling feet allow you to work on uneven surfaces and bare ground. Forget the sawhorses and 2x4's, give your saw the support it deserves with a Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: T4B
- MPN: T4B
- UPC: 000346452389
- Type: Stand
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
- Stand Composition: Steel
- Material Capacity: 16'
- Length: 51.5"
- Length Extended: 103.15"
- Width: 27.75"
- Height: 48.42"
- Weight: 76.7 lbs
- Compatibility: Fits most competitors' tools, CM10GD, CM12SD, 5312, CM8S, CM12
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand
Great stand for Bosch GCM12SD
By Jack from Duvall, Washington on March 25, 2016
Breakdown and movement really nice.
Would prefer extension locks be quick release cam levers
v. screw knobs.
Either way, nice addition to Bosch GCM12SD.
Pros:Can move easily when not broken down.
Wide stance accommodates heavy saw.
Cons:Cut stop should wider to accommodate angled piece.
Exrension locks should be cam levers.